My termly reflections


            Term 1 
            My results for my term 1 Science test is 71%. I feel that I have done rather well as my results are higher than average this term, but I feel that if I had tried harder I could have achieved a grade of A1. I had numerous careless mistakes that could have helped me achieve an A1 if I had taken the effort to check again and again and again..... However, nonetheless I have achieved a grade that in my opinion is to be proud of.

            The topic of the term 1 test is introduction to Science and the Scientific method. I greatly enjoyed this terms topics as I am very interested in learning in the Scientific method, a passion developed at a young age. I enjoyed heating up liquids during science practicals and learning about safety procedures in the lab.

           Term 2 
           My result for my term 2 Science test is once again 71%. This time I am very disappointed with my results simply because I have not improved since term 1. By term 1, because if my hard work I had expected to at least achieve an A1. However, because of frequent careless mistakes and forgetting my teachers instructions, bit by bit my marks were pulled down leaving me without an A1. Mistakes like putting my answer in a fraction led to my downfall. 

                  The topic of the term 2 test is Measurements, Graph techniques and Kinetic particle theory. I enjoyed using vernier calipers and learning about kinetic particle theory. However, i did not like drawing graphs ad much as they made my eyes ache. 

            Term 3
             My results for my term 3 Science test is 74%. I feel that I could have done better and i feel that i should have worked harder prior to this test, ad because I had 6 different graded tests in one week to study for, I neglected my Science as i had thought that English and Chinese were more important. I missed my A1 grade by 1% which is depressing. In the test paper, there was a very controversial question that our science teacher that thought of for a long time. In the end, the final decision made me lose 1 mark making me drop from an A1 to an A2, which was almost too much to bear.


           ACE
           I got 10/10!!! ( i chose ACE for both term 2 and 3) 

No comments:

Post a Comment